Terms of service
Article 1: Finalization of the agreements
This agreement between Selvaticawear.com and the Customer is understood to be finalized with the confirmation of the order by Selvaticawear.com according to the methods and terms indicated in the following Article 2.
The completion of the agreements entails the Customer having read and fully accepted these general conditions of sale.
If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of the Legislative Decree. 185/99 on distance selling.
www.Selvaticawear.com is owned by Selvatica s.r.l., Via Trieste 6, 28065 Cerano (NO), C.F.And P.IVA no. 02636860039
Article 2: Methods of Purchase
The Customer can only purchase the products present in the online catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at www.selvaticawear.co as described in the relevant information sheets. The order will be validly processed upon receipt on the e-mail address communicated by the Customer of the confirmation of the payment of the order.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Selvaticawear.com by means of an email response sent to the email address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a customer order number to be used in any further communication with Selvaticawear.com. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer, all information relating to the essential characteristics of the goods, the indication of the price, the payment methods, the delivery methods and costs and the applicable taxes. The Customer must verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
In case of non-acceptance of the order, Selvaticawear.com guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Article 3: Prices
The products will be sold at the list prices in effect at the time of the order by the Customer. The prices for shipments in the EUROPEAN territory are inclusive of VAT and net of delivery costs which are calculated at the time of the order. The prices for shipments to NON-EUROPEAN territory are understood to exclude VAT and net of delivery costs which are calculated at the time of the order.
Article 4: Shipping methods
Delivery costs are charged to the customer and are made explicit when placing the order. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the methods available at the time of the order. For the Italian territory the shipping costs are € 6.00 until the threshold of € 100.00 is reached, above this threshold there are no shipping costs.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check that the packaging is intact and not damaged.
Any damage must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 14 days of delivery according to the methods set out in this document.
In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Article 5: Methods of Payment
The customer can make the payment by credit card or by Paypal. Simultaneously with the order by the Customer, the reference bank will authorize the debit on the Customer's credit card or Paypal account. In the event that the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, in the manner defined in the following Article 6, the amount previously charged to the bank account indicated by the Customer will be transferred, excluding shipping costs already incurred.
Article 6: Right of Withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the Customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 6.3 below
- To exercise this right, the Customer must make a return request within 14 days from the date of shipment of the goods. This communication must take place in the following ways:
1. Visit our Return Center:
- Enter your order code and the email address with which you placed it.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
2.When your return request is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with the guidelines for returning the package.
3. You will receive your refund within 14 days from the date of shipment of the order.
If you prefer, you can also send us a registered letter with return receipt to:
Via Cerano 6
28065 Cerano (NO)
Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the Customer Service of Selvaticawear.com will quickly communicate to the Customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must be sent to Selvaticawear.com within 10 days of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation, etc...);
- in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided;
- the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer.
- In case of damage to the goods during transport, Selvaticawear.com will notify the Customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal; Selvaticawear.com is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon its arrival (in the warehouse), the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Selvaticawear.com will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
- Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Selvaticawear.com will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, excluding shipping costs, within 14 days from the return of the goods. The refund operation will be carried out by Selvaticawear.com by crediting the amount due, which will be paid to the credit card or Paypal account specified at the time of the order.
- The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Selvaticawear.com ascertains:
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, parts, ...);
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Selvaticawear.com will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Article 7: Complaints
Any complaint must be addressed to:
Via Cerano 6
28065 Cerano (NO)
Article 8: Privacy
We hereby inform you that, pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of the legislative decree 30.06.2003 n. 196, the personal data that will be provided by the Customer to Selvaticawear.com are processed by the same, also with automated methods, for inclusion in the customer archive and are necessary for the eventual conclusion of a contractual relationship and for subsequent fulfillments of civil, fiscal, managerial nature.
The provision of data is optional: failing this, however, it will be impossible to enter into a possible contract.By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, may be sent. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on the site selvaticawear.com or after making a purchase.
We inform you that, in relation to the provisions of art. 7 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, the Customer will have, among other rights, that of obtaining:
- confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law;
- updating, rectification or integration of data.
The Customer may exercise the rights pursuant to art. 7 writing to:
Via Cerano 6
28065 Cerano (NO)
Article 9: Applicable law and competent court
This contract is regulated by the Italian law.
For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this Contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his Municipality of residence; in all other cases the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Milan Court.